Prytania

Prytania

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Can You Comment?

I've been getting messages from my readers who are unable to post comments to this blog. I hope I've figured out the technical glitch that's been thwarting these commentators. If you see the line "0 comments" at the end of this posting, click on it and it should take you to a site where you can type in what you want to say. Unfortunately I can't get the "0 comments" link to show up on old posts, just new ones. You do have to be signed in to the Blogger system but that part's easy.

1 comment:

  1. Glad your readers are now able to post comments. I was surprised to read that "every two months more Americans die from not having medical insurance than Al Qaeda managed to kill on September 11." This gave me some more talking points to use with some fellow Coloradans who tend to claim they don't need or want Government despite a great majority of Colorado land being preserved by Government. Good for you going to a town hall meeting!

    ReplyDelete